Sephora는 세계 최고의 글로벌 화장품 전문 체인샵으로 전 세계 33개국 약 2,000개의 매장이 있습니다.
크리스챤 디올, 루이비통 등의 세계적인 명품 브랜드를 소유한 LVMH의 자회사입니다.
2019년 3분기에 한국에 첫 런칭할 예정입니다.
싱가폴에 있는 메인 개발팀과 소통하며 개발을 하실 Sephora Korea Engineering 팀의 첫 번째 개발자를 찾고 있습니다!
영어로 자유롭게 소통을 하실 수 있는 루비온레일즈-자바스크립트 풀스택 개발자를 찾고 있습니다. (경력 3년 이상)
해당 포지션은 세포라 한국팀의 founding member로 참여하게 되기 때문에 더 많은 기회가 특전이 있다고 합니다!
영문 이력서(resume)를 제출 해주셔야하며 이후 싱가폴 개발팀과 영어 화상면접, 한국팀 임원면접을 진행합니다.
해당 포지션에 도전해보시고 필요하신 분은 멋쟁이 사자처럼 측에서 적극 도와드리겠습니다. :)
편하게 firstname.lastname@example.org 으로 연락주세요!
Sephora Korea’s Technology team builds products that power our business in Korea. We are looking for an Engineer to join the newly formed Korea Engineering team which will be responsible for products that impacts how we as a company interact with our customers as users of our online platforms. This include areas such as the E-Commerce and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP). This is one of the the first technology positions in the Korea Engineering team.
Sephora is a leader in global prestige retail, teaching and inspiring clients to play in a world of beauty. Owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, the world's leading luxury goods group, Sephora has earned its reputation as a beauty trailblazer with its expertise, innovation, and entrepreneurial spirit.
At Sephora, beauty is in our DNA. Our revolutionary beauty-retail concept, founded in France by Dominique Mandonnaud in 1970, is defined by its unique, open-sell environment with an ever-increasing assortment of products from carefully curated brands, featuring indie darlings, emerging favorites, trusted classics, and Sephora’s own, SEPHORA COLLECTION. Today, Sephora is not only the leading retailer of perfume and cosmetics stores in France, but also a powerful beauty presence in countries around the world thanks to its unparalleled assortment of prestige products in every category, unbiased service from experts, interactive shopping environment, and innovation.
Sephora believes every stroke, swipe and dab reveals possibility, and we share our client’s love for the confidence that our products, services, and expertise brings to their life every day. In every store, clients unlock their beauty potential at our Beauty, Skincare and Fragrance Studios through intuitive technology and guidance from the most knowledgeable and professional team of product consultants in the beauty industry.
Sephora stores – Sephora operates approximately 2,300 stores in 33 countries worldwide, with an expanding base of over 430 stores across the Americas. Sephora opened its first U.S. store in New York’s Soho neighborhood in 1998, and its first Canadian store in Toronto in 2004. The Sephora Americas headquarters and Innovation Lab are located in San Francisco, with corporate offices in New York, Mexico City, Montreal, Toronto and São Paolo.
Collaborating with the Southeast Asia & Oceania Engineering team, you will be designing services,
building clean, highly scalable systems, managing complex integrations for the creation of features and
products to support the E-Commerce platforms and various backend services.
You make it possible for us to deliver an engaging customer experience to our many fans, and ensure that the online store is able to provide a unique Sephora online experience, yet complementing our customers retail shopping experience at the same time.
Reporting to our Head of New Markets (Engineering), you will work on projects and build products which directly impact our revenue and customer satisfaction - two of our key metrics for success. This is a great platform for an ambitious engineer with excellent technical skills to start a career with Sephora.
- You have working experience with technologies specific to the Korean market. (eg. payment technologies, search engines, chat and social platforms, etc.)
- You are are required to work with other teams in the company (Product Managers, UI / UX Designers, Software Engineers) to customize, adopt and/or implement features for the Korean market
- You are interested to use technology to improve and drive the business forward
- You are willing to be involved in end-to-end software development, including gathering of requirements and understanding of pain points from various stakeholders
- You value core software engineering practices (i.e. Testing, Scalability, Clean code)
- You are willing to work on the different parts of the our technology stack
- You enjoy constantly learning, independent, not afraid of making mistakes along the way and learning from them
- You are willing to work with Engineers both locally and abroad
- You are fluent in English in both speaking and writing